A Stronger Nation Begins With A Pledge
The Alva Primary and Infant School was established in 1905. The institution is located 5km south east of Alexandria, St. Ann, along the road to Nine Miles in the Dry Harbour Mountains.
There are 190 students enrolled in this multi grade school with a staff compliment of eight. This includes: janitor, cook, five teachers and the principal.
Our mission as a Roman Catholic Institution is to create and implement curricular and co-curricular activities. Equipping students with the necessary knowledge, skills, values, attitudes, scientific environment and cultural awareness for further education. Consequently, students will achieve academically, acquire a well-rounded personality, respect of God, self and others.